- Site Publisher: Cécile Détang-Dessendre
- Site Editor: Aleksandra Barczak (email@example.com)
- Graphics: Corinne Dasen
- Web developer: Guillaume Royer
The information available on INRA servers is the property of INRA. INRA’s permission is required for the partial or total copy of this information.Users are responsible for the searches they carry out, as well as the interpretation and use they make of the results. Users are informed that their use of the results should not infringe on current legislation or the recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) with respect to personal data.
Users are warned that the information must be used for strictly professional purposes only and downloading screen shots in order to constitute or enrich a database is contrary to French law and therefore forbidden, as is its use for commercial or advertising purposes (CNIL).Third parties wishing to provide hyperlinks to pages or documents available on INRA servers must obtain prior authorisation from INRA; otherwise, the third party may be accused of copyright infringement, parasitism or defamation. Authorisation may be requested from the server administrator or the specific department in question. It will be granted as long as the links are not contrary to the interests of INRA and if the third party guarantees that it will be possible for the user to identify INRA as the origin of the document in the event of deep linking, framing or insertion via links.
→ Legal documents (available on the CNIL website)
- Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties
- CNIL Decision no. 81-94 of 21 July 1981 on the adoption of a recommendation relative to general measures for computer system security
- Act no. 88-19 of 5 January 1988 on computer fraud, referred to as the Godfrain Law, or Loi Godfrain
In conformity with the provisions in Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, you have the right of access, rectification, modification and suppression involving data which concern you. You can exercise this right by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
→ See also
- More information on CNIL website.